MIK is an experienced provider of manpower services, recruiting for all levels of expertise in the oil and gas industry. We bring extensive experience and expertise to the manpower sector in Iraq. The main points that a strengthen MIK in its manpower supplying are:
• Extensive knowledge of the oil and gas industry
• Extensive experience in Human Resource Management
And based on MIK experience and strong reputation, it provides many other services such as:
We facilitate the processing of immigration paperwork for our foreign oil and gas workers as well as for their families. This involves visitors’ pass visas, work permits etc. We also arrange to meet & greet our arriving and departing crews and escorting them to the locations. MIK offers a package of logistic, customs clearance and administrative services to international companies in Iraq. Maraba team can help its clients in visa applications, work permits, and other HR and administrative services and follow applications in accordance with applicable rules and regulations in Iraq. Moreover, MIK manpower services have done many hiring and administrative services such as:
• Global staffing services, international and national candidates, including a pre-screened candidate’s database
• Technical experts
• Executive search
• Consulting services for legal and immigration services
• Assistance with residence and work permits
• VIP airport transfers, travel assistance and transportation
MIK provides corporate clients in the oil and gas industry with professional security services for its investment projects. Our devises and implements solutions for clients’ complex security issues, often in challenging and remote locations. MIK has established a reputation as the leading provider of defensive and protective security services in Iraq.
Our services include:
• Full turn-key security operations for clients in the oil and gas industry
• Protective security and management for oil and gas facilities and pipeline projects.
• Risk management consultancy for strategic and operational security solutions
• Expatriate security managers
• Private security guard forces
• Personal security, VIP security escorts and close protection
• Training and consultancy
• Security equipment, technology, security installations and access control
• Surveillance and air support
• Medical support services
A typical MIK security team has international staff with extensive regional and operational experience. This team is supported by key local national management and local security professionals, ensuring that international standards are combined with essential local insight, access and knowledge.