The countries of the world are currently seeking to implement different quality systems. The use of these systems is one of the requirements of competition in the international markets. The Integrated Management System is one of these systems. It is the most widespread system nowadays. It can be applied in all organizations, The first system is the ISO 9001: 2008 standard which adopts the quality control of services and products and the planning and implementation of production or services with high precision and its main purpose is to satisfy the customer as the basis of support for any organization, as well as the standards of ISO 14001: 2004, which defines and controls the environmental aspects and environmental impacts resulting from them, and the OHSAS 18001: 2007 standard for the management of occupational health and safety (OHSAS 18001: 2007), which identifies and evaluates risks and establishes the necessary bases for controlling and controlling them. Which relate to the process of application, improvement and development in addition to working to show the organization's ability to provide a product or service that meets the requirements of the customer.
The application of the system in accordance with the mentioned specifications is one of the signs that distinguish the performance in the company of Iraq Green Marrakesh, which supports the reputation locally and internationally, in addition to enhancing the confidence of employees and enhance the confidence of the parties that deal with them.
- Part 1 contains information about the company, its activity and organizational structure.
- Part 2 contains a brief description of the items of ISO 9001: 2008.
- Part 3 contains a brief description of the terms of the ISO 9001: 2008.
- Part IV contains a brief description of the provisions of the provisions of OHASA 18001: 2007.
Methodology of applying quality management system
The company has adopted ISO 9001: 2008 as a guide for building a management system for the company, in which it has defined its work methodology and has effectively defined its activities in the form of processes where inputs and outputs are clearly identified during the initial stages of the planning process. Follow these steps: - All services provided by the company have been identified and clearly described as their own operations.
- Determining the sequence and coherence of the different processes in the company and the diagram on the next page shows the interaction of these processes and how to link them to the requirements of the quality management system ISO 9001: 2008.
- Determination and characterization of work parameters for each of the operations provided by the company.
- The Company has provided the necessary resources, information and plans necessary to support and control the operations and as stated in the Procedures Manual in the provision of resources.
- Determine the means of monitoring and measurement of most operations and as mentioned in item VIII through the following procedures (data collection and analysis procedures and control procedures for cases of non-conformity.
- Actions have been taken to reach the planned results of these operations and improve the administrative system in a continuous manner and according to the quality manual and procedures, which include internal audit or corrective and preventive actions.